Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Where did Avsim get the idea of Beta possibly 2 Months off?

So I was reading this press release, http://forum.avsim.n...views/pmdg.html

I was just thinking to myself, when did PMDG actually say they were possibly 2 Months of Beta? I'm sure I don't recall Rob, Ryan or anyone saying it in the forum or Conference Videos.

"PMDG has historically been known for a development cycle that ranges in a two to three year period. Attendees at Rob's presentation were also surprised to hear that the B777 is within a month or two of BETA testing, signaling a rapidly approaching release date."

If that's correct that would mean it's entering beta any time now...

pretty much,

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

They definitely said it during the Munich conference, its on youtube just go through all the videos .

I love PMDG but I don't take any of their estimation's to heart. :)

Thats a wise attitude son ! :LMAO:

That article is a bit dated so who knows the current time frame, I still have the NGX to keep me occupied lol.

I have my own theories however I will not say a word about them...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Id say release will come out of the blue and within a couple months from now. Haha, that will get people going....

We're still targeting the end of 2012 for release - that is the only official statement Robert has made. This is only an internal target we're working toward and it can change if we feel it needs to. The "beta in 2 months", I don't know where that came from, I don't believe RSR actually said it in his presentation in Munich. If he did, we'll have him beaten severely. :P

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We're still targeting the end of 2012 for release - that is the only official statement Robert has made. This is only an internal target we're working toward and it can change if we feel it needs to. The "beta in 2 months", I don't know where that came from, I don't believe RSR actually said it in his presentation in Munich. If he did, we'll have him beaten severely. :P

Haha thought so. Thanks for clearing it up!

Well if PMDG estimates by the end of 2012, we are certainly looking into the mid-late 2013.. :P

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Well if PMDG estimates by the end of 2012, we are certainly looking into the mid-late 2013.. :P

Plus an additional 4 months for SDK, the beginning of 2014 sounds right to me.

Plus an additional 4 months for SDK, the beginning of 2014 sounds right to me.

No. The SDK is already part of the codebase since the 777 is built on the NGX's framework. Absolutely no reason it shouldn't come with on day one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Corporation#.22Valve_Time.22

We should start up "PMDG Time"

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com