Sign in to follow this  
mr340

Where is Captain Sim Liveries?

Hi not to long ago i went to captain sim to check out there liveries for 767 Captain an i found the liveries . But now when i go to there site i can't find it . I mean if i would like to purchase one of his product i would at lease like to see a list of liveries or something . I remember i bought the 767 captain an i had access to the liveries but now can't remember what i did.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Log into the CS site, then look at your product details, under 'get free liveries'.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Log into the CS site, then look at your product details, under 'get free liveries'.

Al

Thanks chock, now let say i want to purchase the 737 captain sim but i would like to see the liveries they have where do i go for that ? Or does someone have a list of the CS liveries they have for the 737 . Like written text or something of what they have. Captain sim should at lease list the liveries they have or something.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

I've no idea where you'd find that without you owning it, maybe the forum, unless someone was prepared to look on there and type them all out or do a screengrab of it or something.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

After you make a purchase, you can log in at the site the way Chock described and view the available user-made liveries for each of their products, not just the particular plane you bought.

John

Thanks chock, now let say i want to purchase the 737 captain sim but i would like to see the liveries they have where do i go for that ? Or does someone have a list of the CS liveries they have for the 737 . Like written text or something of what they have. Captain sim should at lease list the liveries they have or something.

That seems to be one thing that CS seems to take credit for that they really shouldn't, Most of those "Free liveries" are actually AVSIM or Flightsm files. You can probably find them here (or flightsim.com), without having to go to their site

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

The way it works is , on the product page,the liveries supplied at purchase are displayed.

If you purchase the product,you have access to all the liveries for that product, mainly supplied by users,

and available either on the CS site,or linked to AVSIM.You can also search libraries at AVSIM or **ightsim.com.

It is true that most of the liveries are created by users,but they are still FREE.

If you have bought a CS product,then you should access the CS official forum,and you will see there are many painters producing

liveries for their most recent products,i.e. 777,737,707,757,767,757,C130.

There are also some HD payware liveries available, but many of the freeware liveries are really HD.

So,if you want to see whats available,scan the libraries,some of these repaints are real masterpieces

Ron

Ron Service

Hi guys, sorry but I seem to be having issues logging into captain sim. Is there any way I can get this old SAL livirie ? Its a huge piece of Pride for us Afrikaners ! Thanks very much !

Hi guys, sorry but I seem to be having issues logging into captain sim. Is there any way I can get this old SAL livirie ? Its a huge piece of Pride for us Afrikaners ! Thanks very much !

Hi guys, I seem to be having trouble logging into CS. Is there any other way I can get this livirie- its a huge part of our country's heritage and also a large chunk of pride to us Afrikaanse Pilots !!! Any help please !! Thanks fellow simmers !*

Have you bought any of CS products directly from CS in the past. If so, you can log in to their support section, and you will then have access to all liveries . Some liveries were "lost" , but recently CS has attempted to restore all liveries. Note that CS currently only supports download versions of their products, i.e. if you did not buy it from them, you will not have access

Ron

Ron Service