Sign in to follow this  
Alice Arthington

Resort Supply: cant deliver

what should i do?

Should just have to taxi up to the Landmark truck next to the fuel pump (that is where I stopped - the pumps). Not sure if parking brake is needed...

Rob

Should just have to taxi up to the Landmark truck next to the fuel pump (that is where I stopped - the pumps). Not sure if parking brake is needed...

Rob

that is very weird why we having problems

that is very weird why we having problems

I don't know Alice...

Did you fly a straight-in to the airport or fly the left-hand pattern (as the co-pilot said)? I just tried the left-hand today, but I cannot remember from past times if the straight-in "failed".

Edit: Just tried the straight-in to 13, pulled up to the fuel pump and got the apples... so... :unknw:

I've seen this problem on a number of missions in FSX and Flight. If you land a little too long (or on the wrong runway, including the reverse of the target runway) then the next stage in the mission can fail to trigger. Even taxiing through the TDZ can fail (but sometimes works). You may have to take off and land again.

I had this very problem on this mission with the landing on the strip where the Maule is located. There are trees right up to the runway so an approach in line with the runway will always be long. I took off and flew around for a second landing, I slipped it in through a gap and landed much shorter and the mission could continue.

Could this be an add-on scenery/mesh problem? The Airport/AreaLandingTrigger's are Elevation sensitive.

Mind you, I've just completed this mission with OrbX PNW installed and all went O.K., so it's not that...

Dai.

Airport landing triggers can be runway specific. Landing long or landing on the reverse runway may not activate the trigger,

Tiger - you're right about the runway selection with AirportLandingTrigger's. But the Resort Supply mission uses AreaLandingTrigger's, so it's the RectangleArea that's important, not the runway or landing direction, I think. Also, if the Elevation parameter is above zero (AGL or MSL), then you might not get a Trigger on touch-down.

FSX is inconsistent with these Triggers, so it's no wonder Players have problems!

Cheers - Dai.