Sign in to follow this  
OMGBBQ32

Flight Toolkit Support and Questions

Probably not.  I don't have time to enable my own multiplayer service.  I thought the Flight multiplayer servers would go down so no one would mind using a version of the toolkit that doesn't support multiplayer.  I may start releasing two versions of the toolkit, one for GFWL and one for my own servers.

• Upvote 1

Thanks stonelance for the quick response and for going above and beyond! :excl:

Sincerely  J.R. B)

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows how you can install DLC into Flight using the Toolkit. I have heard a couple people on the forums say it was possible, including stonelance. 

I couldn't find any information on it, so that is why I am asking. 

Also, is it yet possible to convert scenery from FSX? I've seen some pictures here but I do not know if it is still in dev or not. I am not the most knowledgable person about that stuff. :wink:

Thanks, 

renoplane

Hello renoplane,

I can't say much, but read this to find out about the DLC. 

As far as I am concerned, the FSX conversion is still going but as you may know, Steve is the only one that is working on this and  it takes time ... A beta version of the tools for scenery conversion will be released soon.  ^_^  :Cuppa:

Thanks,

Kavinda J.D

Glad I could help you!  ^_^

Keep your eyes glued on Microsoft Flight as well; Dovetail Games might also develop it (if you haven't heard so already).

FSX conversion is still in progress, but I have been sidetracked fixing these non-GFWL issues, and other installer issues with the influx of new users.

I must be getting the same error as you, Joe Flyer. Can't access the website to get the latest version.  :mad:

Hey Dano,

I just checked and the website seems to be working fine.  There was a problem but it's been fixed.

If your intention is to download .28 could you please post if you have problems accessing GFWL mode after installation.   I'm having problems that I haven't been able to fix and am not sure how to go back to the previous version.

Jim F.

With GFWL mode selected Flight errors out after approximately 2 seconds.  Always the same error.  I don't know if the problem is unique to me.  My hunch is that I have another missing file or wrong version.

Err3.jpg

That isn't super useful.  If you can get me the minidump (usually a .dmp file), then that might help.  When you get the windows error dialog in which you cna send more infomration to microsoft, you may be able to select more details option and it sometimes has a path to a .dmp file.  There are also ways to configure your computer to save minidumps via the registry, but not sure if that is something you are comfortable with doing.

A question about multiplayer

I tried GFWL mode and I selected multiplayer option in the menu and logged in my Xbox Live account but it requires a product key and I've never received a product key because when I joined the game, Microsoft had stopped giving product keys to new players.

Is there any way that I can fly Online?

Using Windows 10 and Flight 1.1.1.30063

Installing FTK 1.1.28 and vc_redist.x86

FTK in nonGFWL mode: works, download of RED TAILS P-51 is OK

but Flight do not start! (abort the Flight windows using task manager). It start using OfficialGFWL mode.

The question is: can we use both modes, nonGFWL and Official GFWL?

Note: installing the Beech Baron 58 using FTK 1.1.28 works well. Thanks to all for these nice tools and addons.