•  

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Global Ai Traffic 2013

global ai traffic2013 serious wtf traffic aitraffic gait

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sidhantsv

sidhantsv

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hey guys,

biggrin.png
I have a major Problem... I have Installed the GAiT v.3.03 the latest one.. I have Thai Creations VABB and I usually depart and arrive from that airport .. THE PROBLEM IS THAT NO AI INCLUDING THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC TAKEOFF . THEY STAY AT THE GATE AND WHEN THEIR PUSHBACK TIME COMES THEY DISSAPPEAR... >frown.png >frown.png >frown.png >frown.png frown.png frown.png :-\ I UNISTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED IT BUT NO LUCK EVEN TRIED INSTALLING THE OLDER VER OF GAiT BUT AGAIN THEY DISSAPEAR . WHEN I ONLY KEEP THE DEFAULT TRAFFIC AFTER REMOVING THE GAiT THE AI WORKS WELL!! STRANGE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS AND HELP TO SOLVE THIS ? VERY IRRITATING ? ASAP 

They just ask cleareance and dissappear ... they work fine in other airports
Plz Need Help asap.. biggrin.png

Sidhant Vaidya

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 ematheson

ematheson

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

The best fix: Use WoAI instead.

Global AI is considered pirated software as it was compiled without the various authors permissions.

#3 sidhantsv

sidhantsv

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Ohk! Thanks @ematheson

Sidhant Vaidya

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg