Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

PMDG 777 Weather Radar

You have to press the APU fire test button 24,5 times to get it to work. It's a known limitation of FSX.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

Alright alright I get it. No need for the comments just a simple question. But I will still try the APU fire test method. Seems legit...

Dane Quartel 

Alright alright I get it. No need for the comments just a simple question. But I will still try the APU fire test method. Seems legit...

You really can't blame ANY comments for this topic. If you really ask this question again... than.. just go away.

I'm new to PMDG products and I did not realise that this was a silly question. 

Dane Quartel 

Kyle is busy finding my manuals, don't distract him :)

23.png

I'm new to PMDG products and I did not realise that this was a silly question. 

Dont take it personally. Things can get rather harsh here on a silly question. Welcome to avsim and using PMDG products. The best in FSX simulation. 

As for the answer, the search button helps alot, but in short, PMDG will not implement any kind of weather radar even though others seemingly do. This is because it cannot be simulated properly as FSX cant really detect rain very well with a radar. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Dont take it personally. Things can get rather harsh here on a silly question. Welcome to avsim and using PMDG products. The best in FSX simulation. 

As for the answer, the search button helps alot, but in short, PMDG will not implement any kind of weather radar even though others seemingly do. This is because it cannot be simulated properly as FSX cant really detect rain very well with a radar. 

Here is a good example of a normal answer. I understand how I was silly not to search it up but you don't find answers without questioning. 

Dane Quartel 

Here is a good example of a normal answer. I understand how I was silly not to search it up but you don't find answers without questioning. 

Yes what you would call a normal answer but you have to understand this topic has been beaten to death. dozens of threads in the last couple months alone. Every aircraft release its beaten again. Save yourself the pain of feeling attacked and search first. With this topic and a few others you don't even have to use the search function. They are on every page of the PMDG forums.

Richie Walsh

Why yes there is (waits for Kyle's response) :lol:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who does that! It's so much less effort

It amazes me how badly you treat new pilots who ask legitimate questions.  Shame on you.  You call yourselves Captains.