Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Flight1 Cessna Mustang (module version 1.0)

I see. A shame the developer don't let you have a free B200.

Thanks!

That'd be nice. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I see. A shame the developer don't let you have a free B200. 

;) have you asked him??

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no... have you asked him?? hahaha

Maybe he would be pleased to...

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

I'd do it if I had one.  I'm finishing changes to the Mustang module for a 1.5 release.  I'm not a King Air fan (the sim may be great...just not much on RW King Air's).  Who would I ask...Jeff?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Who would I ask...Jeff?

I have no clue to be honest, but, yes, probably Jeff ...

If you ask really for me, think that I have only P3D ... oh, the King Air is not P3D ready is that true?

Does anybody know if it's running under P3D v2?

Or anybody else is willing to start a LINDA module

Guenter Steiner

I have no clue to be honest, but, yes, probably Jeff ...

If you ask really for me, think that I have only P3D ... oh, the King Air is not P3D ready is that true?

Does anybody know if it's running under P3D v2?

Or anybody else is willing to start a LINDA module

I'm actually a little surprised no one's asked about it before...an airplane with this many buttons, knobs and switches.

Gregg Seipp

I'm interested in it, in principle.

But no P3D and that price is a bit steep for me currently.

Save my money for PMDG stuff  :lol:

Guenter Steiner

I'm interested in it, in principle.

But no P3D and that price is a bit steep for me currently.

Save my money for PMDG stuff :lol:

I saw a post where folks were saying a P3D version is in the works.  Saving my $$ for a biz jet.

Gregg Seipp

updated:1.1 --> 1.2

This latest module contains functions to control nearly everything of value in the Mustang.  (I didn't place much value on some things like environment controls...don't figure you'll be using it much.)  Some notes:

--Where a sound is needeed for each switch, one has been provided.

--The electric trim control on the Mustang is fairly speedy.  I've modelled it as close as I can with the F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Up_Repeat and F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Down_Repeat commands.

--If you use the elevator trim switch on the yoke in the real airplane, the AP is disconnected but the yaw damper is not.  This is modelled in the F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Up_Yoke and F1Must_Elevator_Trim_Down_Yoke commands.

--If you press the yoke AP disconnect button, both the AP and the YD are disconnected in the real airplane.  This is modelled in the F1Must_AP_off_yoke command.

--The knob commands for this aircraft are, primarily for people who's knobs jump around on their VRInsight MCP. If you don't have that problem you can use the basic FSX commands.

--I added a command for the toilet seat as a lark...just for fun.

If you have any problems or suggestions, please, drop a note over at the Avsim LINDA support forum!

Gregg Seipp

Guenter Steiner

guenseli, I borrowed a few ideas from your version 1.2 file and shayowl2's B200 and i would like to add something in return. I am working on my F1 B200 Lua scripts and created something that you may, or may not, be able to use in your next release.

her is the fix I created to toggle the generator switches without turning on the alternator if the engine is not running. Thanks for your work and I hope it helps.

Just change the B200 Lvar commands with those of the mustang. The BShift is not needed. I am using the 0 button on my Saitek yoke to get 2 functions on each button. Create a second for the right generator.

function B200_Left_Generator_On_Off ()

if BShift == 0 then

GenLOn = ipc.readLvar("B200CLGen")            -- Right Altenator needs to be off

ipc.writeLvar("B200LEFTGEN",1)
            ipc.control (65823, 1) -- knob sound
            ipc.control (65823, 0) -- knob sound
            ipc.sleep(600)
            ipc.writeLvar("B200LEFTGEN",2)
            ipc.sleep(600)
            ipc.writeLvar("B200LEFTGEN",1)
            ipc.sleep(100)
            EngLOn = ipc.readUB(0x0894,0)            -- Returns a 1 when Left engine is running

if GenLOn == 1 and EngLOn == 1 then
                ipc.control(66363)
            end

else

GenLOn = ipc.readLvar("B200CLGen")

ipc.writeLvar("B200LEFTGEN",0)
            ipc.sleep(100)
            EngLOn = ipc.readUB(0x0894,0)

if GenLOn == 0 and EngLOn == 1 then       
                    ipc.control(66363)
                end
    end
end

Hi Mustang Flyers,

I cannot get the GCU475 working with Linda. Anyone already succeded in doing such a thing?

Many thx for answering.

Rgds.

Hi Mustang Flyers,

I cannot get the GCU475 working with Linda. Anyone already succeded in doing such a thing?

Many thx for answering.

Rgds.

LINDA will only work with devices that simulate the buttons presses on a joystick and a few selected devices like VRInsight Combo MCP. I have not heard of the GCU475 before.

In future please post LINDA queries and questions under the LINDA support sub-forum.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Ok i'll take care of the right location for such a request.

To be sure we're talking about the same thing:

-The Gcu475 is the FMS unit of the F1 mustang

-my plan is to create the fms keypad with Leobodnar board(s), thus it will be a joystick and will work with Linda.

-I was wondering wether someone found thz right functions for these keys (A,B,...1,2,BKSPC...). I tried same syntax than the PFD/MFD softkeys in the Mustang module but without success.

Hi Scotflieger,

yes, it would be great to get support for the MFD Keypad (GCU475).

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Peter

Hi All

Unless someone is willing to provide a GCU475 keypad as a Xmas present (free-of-charge) for initial investigation then there is no chance of any support. Happy New Year.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew