•  

AVSIM NOTAM

Planning in progress for 2nd Annual Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight.  Seeking volunteers to help plan and coordinate and calling all simmers around the world to join in on a fly-in event with your fellow community members.  Please head over to this forum post for more details.

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. Please help us keep it that way and donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time.

Donation Statistics

Total Donation Amount - $240.59
Total Fees - $14.41
Total Goal Amount - $3,000.00

Still Needed - $2,745.00

Photo

OBRX FTX : England Blur Issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JonathanDuncanGallagher

JonathanDuncanGallagher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

Morning all i recently installed the above and having a few problems with it, outside of the UK2000 areas it looks awful my settings are pretty high so idont know it lies here but i have took a 'screenie' so show the problem, also the roads are just awful scribbled lines which my 2 year old son could do better

5lz8za.png

Ive also installed the 3 service packs and still showing..... i switched to summer time and its completely different - stunning but blurry in parts.
Just the problems with the roads showing blurry, will i have to buy something else to rectify this!

screen.png

My Current set-up contains

FSX

FS Genesis EU/Asia/West

REX Essential Plus Overdrive

UK2000 Manchester, Heathrow & Liverpool

FTX : England

EDIT : Dont know if this helps but just done the Top-Down view in FSX and everything is perfect non blurry clear as a bell

(There is a post going on the ORBX forum but no one seems to have an answer, hence why im trying here to see if someone does)

Thanks

Jonathan

Jonathan Gallagher --------- Rodger Rodger Whats Our Vector Victor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!