Sign in to follow this  
gaga8585

Missing airports in FTX Global Vector Configurator.

Hello all. I am having problems with Ftx Global Vector configuration tool. I am trying to disable AEC on certain airports. I ran the "auto-run" option and got AEC disabled on certain airports but not others which I'm having problems with elevation issues. I tried to manually add airport code into the tool but it does not list these airports on either side; "AEC Enabled or AEC Disabled." KATL and EDDM are couple of the examples not listed in FTX Configurator. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank.

Read your problem - in order avoid same , surching for the AEC guide. .Anyone arround who can just tip me, where this guide / manual cab be obtained :?

thanks

Rossi

elros@telfort.nl.

I hate to resurrect such an old topic, but I'm having this issue too. FQMA (Maputo, Mozambique) does not appear for me in the Vector configurator. I have installed a freeware AFCAD for the airport and it is giving me elevation issues. I'm using FSX:SE.

I've had the same issue.  I seem to remember a 'part' solution whereby you go into your FSX/Orbx/FTX_Vector/FTX_APT/Scenery folder and ../FTX_AEC/Scenery folder and check if the airport.bgl is there and if it is .bgl or .bgl.inactive.  If it's there, then you only have to change it to .inactive and copy it to the other folder.  But if the airport.bgl does not appear then I don't know the solution to that. EDDM does appear in FTX_Vector_APT so you may try this solution.