Sign in to follow this  
Chrjs

Vistalizator not working anymore?

HI,

i have been using FS2Crew-Voice products for years with the help of Vistalizator on my german  Win7 64. Due to an error i had to reinstall the complete system a few days ago. I donwloaded the appropriate Vistalozator and English MUI Pack fro Win7 64 SP1, i installed fine but after the necessary restart i'm stuck just before the log-in screen. I get a complete black screen, the mouse i visible and can be moved, so the system is not stalled, but it is somewhat stuck and doesn't proceed any further. I was able to solve the problem through the win7 startup-repair tool using a system restore point. however, the languge reverts back to the default as well. I tried it a few times, always with the same result. I assume some recent WIn7 Updates have made Vistalizator incompatible.

It looks as all my FS2Crew packages have become useless, since im not plannig for upgrading to Win8 for now.

Can anybody confirm, that with an updated Win7 64 the installation of Vistalizator causes problems?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Yes, confirmed. The same problems here resulting in a black screen. :(

Currently no solution!

Greetings

Uwe

You'll need to contact the Vistalizator developer/support team as they would be the experts since it's their code.

I personally recommend people simply use Windows 8.

I did this already. No response. Looks like the projec was abandonned. Switching to 8 is not an option right now...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Chris

Have you been able to resolve the problem? Im am currently stuck in the same situation and of course woudl appreciate any help.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Furger

I can't really speak for Vistalizator since it's not my company.

But all I can suggest is either getting Windows 8 or Windows 7 Ultimate.

I know there is a bias against Windows 8, but I've been using it ever since it came out with no problems.

If you're having problems installing Vistalizator, another user suggests this method...

Remember, before running Vistalizator, always create a System Restore point in case things go south.

As always, your best best is to get Windows 8 or Win 7 Ultimate.  Or simply use Button Control.

I can remember I had a problem too installing this software!

I resolved this problem: right click on Vistalizator -Properties-Compatibility-Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 7, I suppose you're running Windows 7 Service pack1-this creates problems.

Also make the language pack windows 7 compatible mode!! 

That didn't solve the problem for me. Any other tips? It's not an option for me either to upgrade to w8 just now.

Very grateful if someone has an solution =)

I have finally found a fix for the vistalizator problem, first run the program in the compatibility settings set to windows 7 and choose tye language pack you want to use, then when the program shows the message that says save your work and exit the program to apply changes instead of closing the program normally terminate it via task manager then restart manually.

@Amr_Shamasnah, welcome to AvSim. The topic you've posted in is 7 years old.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, byork said:

Thank you, but not many use Win 7 anymore, so need for Vistalizatorl.

Everyone should be on Win 11 or 10.

I recently downgraded to windows 7 duo to performance and have been facing this problem, I am sure that others like me still exist that's why I sent the fix