Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft Airbus (module 4.4 ) v3

hello

my vrinsight mcp1 dont work with airbus module 4.2

can you help me,?

i have linda 2.6.7

[E] LUA.0:  ---> ERROR:: [iNIT] MCP configs not found for current aircraft! linda-cfg/aircrafts/Aerosoft Airbus/config-mcp

hello

my vrinsight mcp1 dont work with airbus module 4.2

can you help me,?

i have linda 2.6.7

[E] LUA.0:  ---> ERROR:: [iNIT] MCP configs not found for current aircraft! linda-cfg/aircrafts/Aerosoft Airbus/config-mcp

Welcome to LINDA. Go to the MCP Setup page and ensure that you have MCP1 (original) selected on the correct COM port. Need to find the directory fsx/modules/linda-cfg/Aerosoft Airbus/. You should find a file config-mcp.default. Copy and paste it to the same directory and change the extension to .lua. Restart FSX and LINDA.

Alternately, you need to create the file config-mcp2.lua for yourself. Go to the MCP page and make one assignment. Then save and restart your Flight Sim and LINDA. The error should disappear.

You should also update LINDA to 2.7.0 which corrects problems when working with the MCP1.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Welcome to LINDA. Go to the MCP Setup page and ensure that you have MCP1 (original) selected on the correct COM port. Need to find the directory fsx/modules/linda-cfg/Aerosoft Airbus/. You should find a file config-mcp.default. Copy and paste it to the same directory and change the extension to .lua. Restart FSX and LINDA.

Alternately, you need to create the file config-mcp2.lua for yourself. Go to the MCP page and make one assignment. Then save and restart your Flight Sim and LINDA. The error should disappear.

You should also update LINDA to 2.7.0 which corrects problems when working with the MCP1.

ok i test this

thanks

hello

the error was disapear but just the fd toggle and knobs baro   and radio are working!!

ps/sorry for my english i am french.  

hello

the error was disapear but just the fd toggle and knobs baro   and radio are working!!

ps/sorry for my english i am french.

There is no problem with your English. Even I struggle at times.

You will probably find that, because I don't have a MCP1 to test the assignments for the Airbus, they will need to be programmed yourself. Open up the file config-mcp2.lua in a text editor to what functions to use. Then open up the MCP Setup page and assign the required functions to each of the 3 sub-panels.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

There is no problem with your English. Even I struggle at times.

You will probably find that, because I don't have a MCP1 to test the assignments for the Airbus, they will need to be programmed yourself. Open up the file config-mcp2.lua in a text editor to what functions to use. Then open up the MCP Setup page and assign the required functions to each of the 3 sub-panels.

ok ijuste rename config-mcp2.lua to config-mcp.lua and all is working on my mcp1

Thanks you so much for your help

Good evening together,

is there a reason for LSK 6R not beeing coded?

Just the only thing I have to use the mouse to click the button.

Thanks for your replies,

regards

Wolfgang

Good evening together,

is there a reason for LSK 6R not beeing coded?

Just the only thing I have to use the mouse to click the button.

Thanks for your replies,

regards

Wolfgang

Thank you for pointing the LSK6R function in LINDA. It is true that it is missing and can simply be added by copying, pasting and modifying the MCDU_LSK5R function within the Airbus actions.lua module. See \linda\aircrafts\aerosoft airbus).

However, having done the above edit and tried to tested LVar MCDU_LSK6R I can not get a result or an indication that it is working. Also I can find no screen that allows me to test the press of LSK6R using a mouse. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hallo Scotflieger,

thank you for this input.

I`ll edit my actions.lua in the before mentioned way and will investigate further.  A positive result will be posted here.

regards,

Wolfgang

This has stopped working for me in P3DV3.4 - other aircraft like the PMDG and Majestic still work. Any theories?

Petraeus

This has stopped working for me in P3DV3.4 - other aircraft like the PMDG and Majestic still work. Any theories?

What has stopped working? I am still using P3Dv3.3 (when I get the opportunity).

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

The assignments in LINDA are the same as before, but now there's no response when I turn a knob or press a button. FSUIPC can see the buttons and knobs as before.

Petraeus

The assignments in LINDA are the same as before, but now there's no response when I turn a knob or press a button. FSUIPC can see the buttons and knobs as before.

Have you reinstalled Airbus and other aircraft when updating to P3Dv3.4? Was it a fresh install? With the Joystick page open do the buttons highlight when pressed? It LINDA is working with other aircraft there is nothing that should stop the Airbus module working. Try reinstalling the module.

Also can be move this discuss to the Support sub-forum. This one is for downloads only.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hello Scotflieger,

after implementing your proposal  in #68  LSK6R works in the desired manner and gives me the expected result in the sim.

Thanks again,

Wolfgang

• Upvote 1

Hello Scotflieger,

after implementing your proposal  in #68  LSK6R works in the desired manner and gives me the expected result in the sim.

Thanks again,

Wolfgang

I am pleased to hear that it worked. What page/input did you use to test it? I will upgrade the Airbus module on the next release.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK