Sign in to follow this  
troyboy66

Cannot Download anything from Library

Cannot Download anything from Library.

When I select the file that I want to download, it goes to the download page and then displays this message a few seconds later:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at library.avsim.net.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  •  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
  •  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I'm currently using Firefox 32.0.3 on Win7. I'm not sure what to do as I haven't changed anything. Just got into town lastnight after a 5 day trip and was able to download before I left.  I cleared cache and restarted Firefox...Added exceptions for http://library.avsim.net/ in firewall and virus and even though they were disabled, I'm still getting the errors. Need some advice on what to do next?Thanks

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE