Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

How to install UT2 into P3D 2.5

Have you also disabled the traffic.bgl in P3D ??

Thanks  B)

Michael

Great news Mike - well done

Rich Sennett

Great news Mike - well done

Thanks 

And for the record it works both in FSX and P3DV2.5 

Also i can adjust traffic density inside the UTII GUI interface and leave the traffic sliders inside P3D at 0% (just as in FSX)

Thanks

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Richard,

Sorry to respond to your post after mine, but.....how on Earth do you adjust UT2 traffic density from inside P3D??

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Cool - I prefer to do it in P3D so I dont have to keep adjusting outside the sim

Rich Sennett

Richard,

Sorry to respond to your post after mine, but.....how on Earth do you adjust UT2 traffic density from inside P3D??

Aviation traffic sliders menu in P3D - where you change all of your ai settings - aircraft - ships - road traffic etc.

Rich Sennett

Richard,

Well it appears you are right I thought I use to be able to control traffic density in P3D - cant now oh well off to make some adjustments - thanks Cris

Rich Sennett

I thought one of us was going crazy. I'm glad it wasn't me :lol:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I thought one of us was going crazy. I'm glad it wasn't me :lol:

lol usually me Buddy

Rich Sennett

Note you don't need any traffic in P3D unless you run extra traffic bgl eg for specific payware airports that install traffic.

UT2 injects traffic even if P3D set to 0 percent traffic.

Hello,

I was able to get UT2 to install to P3D 2.5, but by using the registry edit method and not the EMT tool.  It does work (after a couple of error messages pop up), and I do have traffic.  I can also access most functions of the interface except for the aircraft repaint management.  I get an error accessing that function, and while it's nice to at least have the traffic, I would like to be able to update the repaints as I did in FSX.  Could someone please let me know if the UT2 interface is fully functional when using the EMT tool?  I may try going that route if it works.

Thanks,

Keith

Hello,

Thanks,

Keith

Keith it is not working correctly with EMT either - still functions but get fsx error screens here also and aircraft repaint management pops up an error also - hope this helps

Rich Sennett

Okay thanks for the info, yes that helps.  I would have been disappointed to get the EMT and still have the same issues.  I'll just have to work around it I suppose...I wish they'd update UT2 or make a UT3 :smile:

.I wish they'd update UT2 or make a UT3 :smile:

Your welcome - yah an updated version of UT2 would be great - my favorite 

Rich Sennett

To adjust the traffic level in UT2 without exiting P3D, use the kb shortcuts.

CTRL+shift+F11 to decrease, and CTRL+Shift+F12 to increase the traffic.

regards, Jazz

Like someone said before, UT2 injects traffic independent of the P3D traffic sliders. It has always been that way. I set UT2 sliders to 100% for UT2 traffic, then 35% P3D sliders (for Orbx traffic w/ default planes disabled) and run Air Traffic Manager set to a target count of 50. Get loads of traffic and minimal fps hit.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor