Sign in to follow this  
BorkPilot

P3D Scenery not found.

Hello!

After several times of trying to install Aerosoft Bergen X scenery to P3D, I have only had fails. I alwas get a message saying that the scenery in area.125 was not found when I start my P3D. The scenery shows up in the aersoft launcher, and I have used it for FSX berfore. I tried installing it 4 times, and it seemed to me like it used two secounds to install. I just clicked next a few times, scelected P3D V2.X. I tried to unistall it from my PC's control panel. First I uninstalled the FSX version, no problem. Though when I tried to uninstall the P3D version, it said that it was already uninstalled, or it was unable to find uninstall.cfg. I tried to install it again, no luck. This time it said it was unable to find the scenery in area.126.

I have Skiathos X and Aerosoft A320/21 installed on both FSX and P3D, and they have not caused a single problem. 

Thanks for answers! :smile:

Guest JustanotherPilot

I just mirrored  over all files/folders for Bergen from my FSX installation, without using the installer. It works fine in Prepar3d v2.5 build 2.5.12946.0 (latest)