I need help with this, I know there's a texture that you can delete but I don't remember what it was. So basically whenever I try to fly in rain my screen flashes (flickers) and it has this weird dot in the middle of it kind of. But this only occurs when the precip. changes from light to moderate to heavy or vice versa. I also do use precipitfx, that could also be a problem as well, but not too sure. Any help will do thanks... And messed up the title whoops... 

It is worth noting ASN does not load/control/render textures in any way, If your seeing flashing and wierd textures then my finger would be pointed to precipitfx forums or rex forums if your running rex textures to cure this.

Rick

tpewpb-6.png

It is worth noting ASN does not load/control/render textures in any way, If your seeing flashing and wierd textures then my finger would be pointed to precipitfx forums or rex forums if your running rex textures to cure this.

Rick

Thanks for the response, I'll ask them over in that fourm.