now i have had problems (with every singel aircraft in the game Default, payware, freeware) is the aircraft view not working it says in the corner that i am still in the virtual cockpit even though i aint i press on the "aircraft" catorgory in EZCA it hops outside but say i am still in the VC and missing textures. but everthing else is working. and yes i have Version 1,18 :)

ps took a picture but cant figure out how to put it in

best regards Oscar

Right click on the screen and go to--> Cockpit --> EZCA VC Cam.

If you have not done so, it will be a good video to watch. It helps with setting up EZCA

Watch the video. The developer's documentation is terrible, but if you stick to the basics, it isn't bad and the results are great.

Now that I know what I am doing, it takes less than 5 minutes for me to configure new aircraft with multiple cockpit and cabin views.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad