Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

AES 2.40 is available

I'm happy to see that this 2.40 version contain 8 new FS9 airports ! I think that's a great news and gift for the FS9 simmers community :smile:

By the way, our Santorini LGSR scenery for FS9 was included in this update, so we like to thank very much Oliver Pabst for this nice thought.

Sceneries for FS2004 on http://albysimsd.hostoi.com/

Realtime news and development screenshot on our Facebook page

Thanks Ed for your post (nice plane btw)! I have just bought an AES credit pack. Never thought I'd do so again...

By the way, our Santorini LGSR scenery for FS9 was included in this update, so we like to thank very much Oliver Pabst for this nice thought.

Unfortunately, in my case AES didn't recognize LGSR. I have posted how to fix that here. Obviously, AES searches for a file that isn't part of AlbySims scenery.

Regards,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Thanks Ed, great to see that they're still adding FS9 airports as well, isn't it?  :smile:

Why shouldn't they?...there is no AES support for FSX SE or PDiddy.

I'm far from impressed with AES development times. Nearly two years now and STILL no new animations/settings!!!  :mad:

But it is essential for my sim. :wub:

AES really does add a dimension to an airport; I can almost forgive the tacky ground textures at Sepang after installing AES

ry6IWH.jpg

And, since I also had to buy a credit pack, I burned them up so all the airports I have are now AES'ed! Clever bit of merchandising, AES has been a top seller for years.