Sign in to follow this  
stifler

[P3D]737 Problem

Hello i've got a problem with my 737 for my P3D v2.5 Basiclly.. Everything inside the aircraft (cockpit) is dead... but the engines are running perfectly , but everything else is dead no screens or instuments ... also i see that i dont have the PMDG_interface.dll when i downloaded PMDG 737 is that a problem or is that correct that i dont need the PMDG_interface.dll please help! i've been trying now for 7 hours... been reinstalling 5 times and tried to repair it a few times aswell but still nothing. and i got the fonts and everything. im currently using the Windows 10 System so please help!

Cheers Kevin Yrjövaara

Hello i've got a problem with my 737 for my P3D v2.5 Basiclly.. Everything inside the aircraft (cockpit) is dead... but the engines are running perfectly , but everything else is dead no screens or instuments ... also i see that i dont have the PMDG_interface.dll when i downloaded PMDG 737 is that a problem or is that correct that i dont need the PMDG_interface.dll please help! i've been trying now for 7 hours... been reinstalling 5 times and tried to repair it a few times aswell but still nothing. and i got the fonts and everything. im currently using the Windows 10 System so please help!

Cheers Kevin Yrjövaara

Reinstalls rarely fix the issue, and if you do it incorrectly, you can actually cause more damage than you're trying to solve.

Did you follow the instructions in the Read Me file that came in the zip file?

Kyle Rodgers

Not a bad shot for being dark. However, the default startup is with everything running and tanks full.  I believe OP should submit ticket and treat this as an authentication issue with the license. Maybe something is blocking that from taking place such as a firewall. Anything related to licensing I send to Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes sir i did, I got the key activation once, entred the key and didnt work this is how it looks like http://i.imgur.com/pzTSNtE.jpg

Kevin Yrjövaara

Did you receive some sort of error to indicate it "didn't work" or did it accept the key but not activate the plane? Either way, as Dan mentioned, it might be best to submit a ticket using the link in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers