Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

35% Sale at MV for one week only!

Hi,

I am happy to announce that from midnight tonight till next Friday we will be having a 35% off sale on our site for all products with the exception of the King Air (which has been taken offline while we get it done).

Thank you for your attention.

Colin

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi! Colin,

Please put King Air on sale too...

Thanks,

JL

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Thanks for the heads up!  Any issues installing your P3D aircraft into v3? Would love to pick up your 737 and 310!  Thanks again.

The King Air will not be put on sale until it's been released for a considerable amount of time.

At this time, we believe that all of our products, with the exception of the F-4 Phantom II, work in V3. We cannot, at this time, guarantee that as we've not fully tested any in that environment.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

If the king air wont be ready for some considerable time how about a refund for those who no longer wish to wait!,it might not get completed by the sound of it,also as you do not at this time support P3d v3 your sale is not really of any use to me unless I purchase something and wait for you to release the P3dv3 installer and charge me again for the installer,

peter

While I get that you might not want to wait, it does say clearly on the sales page that it's an alpha and we never gave a set date for release.

It's obviously not vaporware as you do have what could be considered an actual product by some in the industry.

That said, no refunds are offered for alpha products.

No charge is being made for V3. The only product that we are sure will not work in V3 is the phantom. The others, though not yet tested, should do fine.

All the kiddie jets are on sale but the plane I waited to be on sale for a long time is not. Thanks

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I'll pick up the King Air for 35% off and the wait however long it takes to get realesed. :-D

As previously stated, the King Air is NOT on sale.  You can't even buy it at all at this time as we have halted all pre-orders till we get the new code in place.  At that point, we will allow people to purchase it.

I would hardly call any of our jets kiddie... They are, for the most part, near study sim products... in some cases, such as the Phantom, they are indeed that...

How can anyone be negative about MV having a sale??? (So you would rather have none? :tongue:)

I very much like their B732.

Oh I know, I know!!! People are i**ots!!

+1

Haters gonna hate.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Nobody is being negative about the sale. If you read we were only asking to see if the King Air was included on that sale. Which MilViz clearly stated that it was not.

Maybe you need to learn how to read. Talk about being an i**ots!!

By the way MilViz I do own two of your fantastic airplanes and thanks for the sale. I appreciate it.

While I get that you might not want to wait, it does say clearly on the sales page that it's an alpha and we never gave a set date for release.

It's obviously not vaporware as you do have what could be considered an actual product by some in the industry.

That said, no refunds are offered for alpha products.

No charge is being made for V3. The only product that we are sure will not work in V3 is the phantom. The others, though not yet tested, should do fine.

I'm really interested in getting the Phantom and the 737 can you explain why the Phantom won't work in V3 and will it get a free update to work in V3?

Thanks David.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

The Phantom won't work because when they (LM or DTG) release a new version of the base package, we have to go over it piece by piece until we find what we need to be able to do what we do so it flies and does what it should do.

Yes. It will be a free update for the O3D version purchasers. I cannot guarantee when it will be done. We're hoping for next week.