Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Milviz MD530 F sale

Looks very nice and on sale wondering if it is working in V3 - thanks Guys

Rich Sennett

Works for me. As a matter of fact I never could get the cockpit lights to work in 2.5, but voilà, works like a charm in 3.0. The only thing ... I still can't get the bleeping turbine going without Ctrl-e, but I had the same issues with 2.5, so nothing new here.

Yap works in v3 here too. Didnt try all the buttons and animations but it works. I still have v2.5 installed i just pointed the v3 to the airplanes and helicopters folder. I didnt try to install the chopper into v3. Would like to know how the aircraft manager works, I also tried the MV F-4 here the avionics didnt work and the animations of the stick and throttle were not working. I didnt go into deep with the F-4 for the time.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Its ok Rich... it has a problem with the sound in the VC, it loops with a gap/pause in the turbine  which is very noticeable.. VC light only seems to work after a P3d vanilla install then gives up working after a while... has 2 texture blocks on the external model around the skids which looks awful... and they will not support V3 until after LM tidy up v3...:)

tpewpb-6.png

Thanks Guys much appreciated - guess I will wait on this - things get sorted out I'm all in

Rich Sennett