Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

FSRecorder in P3Dv3

@Rob

please google fsrecorder stutter, I removed my fsrecorder stutter by changing the settings.

especially removing the green bar with time.

google for more details but that how I fixed mine. 

generally play with disable its various playback windows till its smooth, also check sampling rate I use 1/4 

Thanks, will test more with it ... I like what it can do, it's the only product that will include FSDT airports during playback (FSDT copy protection process disables the airport during built in Instant Replay usage) and includes ALL aircraft animations (well most animations, some smoke effects look a little odd).

I keep going back and forth with EZDok, but it makes changes to camera files that can cause other issues/problems in P3D V3.  There is no official EZDok installer for V3 even though the dev has provided a version to support it - seems a little odd to me.  I'm currently just setting up my own cameras and working with those ... I tend to be a control freak when it comes to what a product does to my environment.

Cheers, Rob.

I got hold of both versions and using the old module worked great in P3Dv3.

I installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\FS Recorder for FSX

and placed the old .dll file there too.

here's the section from the dll.xml:

<Launch.Addon>
		<Name>Old FS Recorder Module</Name>
		<Disabled>False</Disabled>
		<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
		<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\FS Recorder for FSX\RecorderFSX.dll</Path>
	</Launch.Addon>
(the later .dll is called: FSRecorder_FSX.dll)

It's not great with permissions so may not work depending on how it installed.

To be sure the permissions are OK for writing the log to the folder, use Explorer point to the FS Recorder for FSX folder, right-click, choose properties, security, edit, select the users group, add Write and Modify permissions, Apply, OK...

Hi Steve:

Saw your post here. I've tried hundred times to make FS Recorder work in my setup (using P3D v3.4) and haven't been successfull even in making the FS Recorder to show in my Add-ons menu inside P3D. Have you tried it (I think it should be the old v.1331 of FS Recorder) in P3D v3.4?. It could be that another module being loaded-up could be interfering, like FSUIPC?. I'm really close to give up here.

Any suggestion?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I just tried this and it works really good in P3Dv3.2

Only thing that doesn't seem to work unfortunately is the flaps in the NGX and since I do all my flying in the NGX this is a pity.

Everything else is working just fine though such as the gear, ailerons, spoilers etc.

I also tried the new software called FlightControlReplay where also the flaps are recorded and played back correctly but I had lots of other issues with that software.

Oh well...

Richard Åsberg

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, I have followed the video but it is still not showing up for me, any advice?

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Someone has tried to make work in P3D v4, doesn´t work for me, maybe because the 64 bits technology.