Sign in to follow this  
dayshaddow

im new

Good afternoon i am new as you can tell.Ok so about me. I am 33 years old and live in the uk and i got flightsimx on my last birthday along with a madkatz joystick(will order the rudder pedals very soon) im not a complete rookie when it comes to flying.Back in september 2008 my wife got me a toy rc helicopter and i liked it so much i got into hobby grade radio controlled helicopters,the first was a 4 channel then followed by the 6 channel trex 250/250 some planes and a quadcopter.

so i am here for hints and tip but also and more importantly upgrading the graphics of fsx.I have been looking and founds 100's of options but i am always short on time so i was hoping to find a bulk download.I have a very stable 30mb a second download rate and am capped at 90gig a day on my download limit  :dance:

Welcome Dayshadow to the forums. Once you get used to the Forum locations,  you'll be flying along nicely.   Thats pretty where my interest of flying came from, RC flying is great,  i wouldn't much about actually flying RC as i could never keep anything in the air long enough,  but loved building them, never liked the throwing out bit though 

Welcome aboard Avsim, and welcome to the amazing hobby that is Flight Simulation! A bit of advice. Take it slow, and do a lot of reading. So much to learn! :)

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Welcome to the flight sim community and to AVSIM!

I hope you will experience and enjoy the same type of experiences that have filled many of my hours!

Don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else here on AVSIM for help.  In particular, you may want to search the forums and ask any unanswered questions you may have before purchasing anything as this will likely help you save some money. 

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Welcome.  

It's a great place to discuss flightsim.  If it hasn't been discussed here, it probably isn't true or is not worth discussing (or you have inside info).  You'll find this place to be much like real life.  There are smartasses and dumbasses  - but mostly a great bunch.  We all help each other at the end of the day as we all love the same thing.

Have fun.

Just landed in lukla.First attempt was far to high so ran out of run way and a go around failed badly.Aced on the second attempt and only needed half the runway..next challenge please ☺

Very good dayshaddow.  Keep flinging them in the air,  eventually you will get it.  I always find flying is like playing a game of Snooker,  hit the balls hard enough and you'll get them into some holes :smile:   

:excl: This of course is bad advice in the real world  :excl: