Sign in to follow this  
Wink207

Low Frame Rates

Hi all:

Just writing to ask f anyone has gotten/found a solution for the low frame rates? The Carenado fix does not work for me and I've been trying to get something out of them for a week or so with little success. Has anyone had success on this? I'd appreciate an answer from anyone who has. Right now the Hawker is unflyable for me and I'm losing patience.

Thanks

I have tried a lot of trial and error but to no avail. Seems that some people don't have the issue but I have no clue why. The Hawker fps are perfect as long as I deactivate the FMS. Carenado has responded kindly and they seem to be surprised by this as well. Will post here again if there are any news.

Hans

If you have the Flight1 GTN 750, the best workaround/fix is to add it via my mods.

That should eliminate the performance problem.  (It has for others..)

Bert

It sure does, Bert. Your mod is fabulous. It's just against my curiosity that there is no way to get the FMS in this plane to work properly. And don't forget to disable the carenavigraph.dll to fully profit from the mod.   :wink:

Hans

I found that there seems to be some conflict between the Carenado S550 Cessna and the Hawker. I had the frame rate issue until I uninstalled the Cessna and that sorted it out. Frames fine now. I passed that along to Carenado.