Sign in to follow this  
Manny

LLH Courchevel summer Texture. How to?

http://www.llhinfo.com/llh5x_en.html

Any of you have the Courchevel from LLH? I have it installed and its always Winter at the airport.

There is a tool they give...LLH-Options ver 1.1.set up 

With

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

select components to install;

- HIVER-WINTER]

- ETE-SUMMER

- Photoreal

Space required 0.0kb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I select the last two and click install..it doesn't do anything..it just exits.. and when I reload my sim..no change whatsever.

Any ideas?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Do you mean at the airport itself or the surrounding area?

The airport should change, the surrounding area is driven by the simulators seasons.

(however there must be some quirks as theres always already snow in autumn at the area where in the sim is just fall and no snow. This lasts till "official winter" begins in the sim. Same story at spring)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you mean at the airport itself or the surrounding area?

The airport should change, the surrounding area is driven by the simulators seasons.

(however there must be some quirks as theres always already snow in autumn at the area where in the sim is just fall and no snow. This lasts till "official winter" begins in the sim. Same story at spring)

At the airport and its surrounding (immediate) I have the Northern Alps from VFR France which is summer only..so this looks ugly.

This is not some snow in summer..this is square blanket of snow... 

Manny

At the airport and its surrounding (immediate) I have the Northern Alps from VFR France which is summer only..so this looks ugly.

This is not some snow in summer..this is square blanket of snow... 

Hi, do you have the "LFLJ - LFKX Altiports LLH5-6X" package?

There seems to be an error in the "scenery" folder in my installation, maybe you have the same one.

Normally LLH renames the seasonal replacement files ".bg" instead of ".bgl" and swaps them with the tool as desired. The ones for winter have a "_wi" or "_hiver" in their name. In the above mentioned package for whatever reason both are active (= named ".bgl") and you only get winter. Rename the files like so:

lj_3d-1.bgl

lj_3d-1_wi.bg

lj_3d-2.bgl

lj_3d-2_wi.bg

lj_3d-3.bgl

lj_3d-3_wi.bg

and you will get the summer textures. I suspect that the tool will work too after doing this, but I haven't tried. Flying FranceVFR myself too.

LORBY-SI

Hi, do you have the "LFLJ - LFKX Altiports LLH5-6X" package?

There seems to be an error in the "scenery" folder in my installation, maybe you have the same one.

Normally LLH renames the seasonal replacement files ".bg" instead of ".bgl" and swaps them with the tool as desired. The ones for winter have a "_wi" or "_hiver" in their name. In the above mentioned package for whatever reason both are active (= named ".bgl") and you only get winter. Rename the files like so:

lj_3d-1.bgl

lj_3d-1_wi.bg

lj_3d-2.bgl

lj_3d-2_wi.bg

lj_3d-3.bgl

lj_3d-3_wi.bg

and you will get the summer textures. I suspect that the tool will work too after doing this, but I haven't tried. Flying FranceVFR myself too.

Thanks Oliver... That makes sense

That fixed the airport texture..but the photoscnery surrounding it still has snow.. hmm...

Manny

IT works now..the scenery outside the airport was white because I had the season as spring..when I made it to summer...it looks good.

:)

Manny

Hi
I purchased LLH Courchevel for P3d v4.5 and I'm now having problems with my France VFR RhoneAlpes Photo scenery. After I installed Courchevel I used the config tool and set it for photo scenery. However when I launch the sim at Courchevel it displays the default P3d surrounding mountain scenery. The sim is set for summer and I've tried moving LFLJ below RhoneAlpes entries in the scenery library. LLH Courchevel airport displays okay but a large area of surrounding VFR photo scenery is replaced by default textures and mash.
Also tried deleting Courchevel but that doesn't work. Still displays the airport and default P3d scenery. Also reinstalled France VFR RhoneAlps but no change- its as though

LLH Courchevel has changed the P3d file structure. Tried contacting LLH Creations nut no reply.
Any help will be appreciated
Regards
Andrew