Sign in to follow this  
captain420

GTX TITAN Z with Prepar3d v3

Anyone have this setup? The GTX Titan Z is an SLI GPU right? Basically 2 GPU cards in 1.

I currently have an NVIDIA GTX 680 (4GB) and wanted to upgrade to get the best out of p3d. I currently play at 2560x1600. I plan on getting a 4k display for p3d as well.

Would I see a great benefit in getting the GTX Titan Z over my current videocard?

My system has 16GB of Ram and I'm not sure if getting another 16GB would make p3d run better. Would like some advice on what to do so that I can get the most out of p3d.

Does P3D v3 support SLI yet? I heard I won't see much benefit since P3D is still mostly CPU dependent.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Would I see a great benefit in getting the GTX Titan Z over my current videocard?

Obviously Aaron  :smile:

Thing is though a Z Titan is 2000 Pound

http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-NVIDIA-TITAN-Graphics-DVI-I/dp/B00KMYZZ7M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1448526632&sr=8-2&keywords=gtx+z+titan

Get yourself a Gtx 980 ti 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/EVGA-SuperClocked-Graphics-DisplayPort-PCI-Express/dp/B00YMI9S9A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448526916&sr=8-3&keywords=gtx+980+ti

• Upvote 1

Totally agree with Elaine, the GTX 980Ti will do you just as good for far less.

May want to have a look on here to help you decide

Adam