Sign in to follow this  
jimimac

Anyone recommend Eu England airport

Hi now the orbx sale is on I'm looking to get Europe England airport I have mid range system, also thinking about Norway,Ireland and n.ireland any advice appreciated.

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

I really like Southampton airport, it is very nicely modelled and is good for GA (I like to take the Turbine Duke in and out of there) and also perfect for regionals. I often fly the Dash8 from there and also the baby Airbuses like the A319 can be used. If you want just GA then I think Shoreham is nice, and a real fave due to its interesting approach over trees is Fairoaks within spitting distance of Heathrow. Although you don't mention Scotland, if you did get it then Sumburgh in the Shetland Isles is a fantastic airport, can make for challenging approaches and looks great with its photoreal surrounding scenery.

I find they run quite nicely on my aging machine, an i5 3570k clocked to 4.5GHz and ancient gtx 550ti.

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

I have Scotland so I may consider sumburgh I use ga aircraft as well so I will get shore ham, thanks

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750