Sign in to follow this  
l_jayma

ORBX Forum Login Issue

Anyone notice the login to the fullterrain forum is broken?

I logged in and I had to reconfirm for signature but the popup for WelshPool keeps refreshing and not loading completely not allowing me to click the AGREE check box.

It's their way of pissing off their customers, so that we don't buy any more of their products.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Seem to be working fine here in San Diego? But I always stay logged in so that might be why!

Cheers

Martin

Never thought I would be too old for a forum, 40 years old and now I find it a complicated piece of software!  Annoying as heck pop ups, symbols and options everywhere, far too many stickies, threads getting joined together, deleted etc.  Not even attempted the signature bit, so just leave it empty.

Time to go and fly a bit with my warm slippers on! 

-Iain Watson-

Same as Martin, I'm always logged in.  I have my Google Chrome set up so that when i hit the Google tab all my preferred pages come up together and all logged in at once.  

Just hit the blue arrow, then into Open a specific amount of pages, red arrow.  Then add what pages you want by copping the address into the address bar and hit ok.  One click of your Google tab and you have everything.   That's it, Bobs your uncle fanny's your aunt , how she cutting,  game ball like  :smile: 

22776354993_a3d45b37ec_o.png

Anyone notice the login to the fullterrain forum is broken?

I logged in and I had to reconfirm for signature but the popup for WelshPool keeps refreshing and not loading completely not allowing me to click the AGREE check box.

I too am having problems with my ORBX Forum login.

I am re-directed to the new "Signiature Rules Privacy Policy", but the add for Welshpool pop-up appears but does not complete and keeps looping back to the initial pop-up screen. This of course has disabled all other links on the page and will not allow me to continue which also prevents me from accessing my Forum Profile.

As I have no way of contacting ORBX about this issue (either on ORBX Forums or their Facebook page) does anyone know of a way I could contact them about this issue?

Lance..

# I am running on Windows 7

Think you have  to click some where  that you have  read  the new    signature  rule  if  I remember  right  since  I had  to  and  have no issues  yet in signing  in

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg