Sign in to follow this  
raymie

Baron 55 Flight1 GTN Update Install

I thought I would try posting this here to see if anyone else may have had this problem.

I just purchased the Milviz GTN 750\650 avionics update for their Baron. Install went without a hitch. The Garmin update package seems to work fine. I can click on the hotspot for the Garmin pop up & was able to set up a flight plan.

My problem is--when I use my mouse pointer & left click" on any of the "clickable switches" (aircraft lights, the two generator switches, etc), & the rotating panel light knobs, I hear a "ding" sound and the sim locks up. I cannot pan around the cockpit or even raise the menu to exit FSX. I have to do a forced shutdown (Alt Ctrl Del). I am able to click on the hot spot to remove the dual control yoke. Also, after the install and firing up FSX the initial new gauge pop up came requesting okay for what I believe was a Milviz sound.dll or sound gauge?? I hit okay and everything proceeded as normal until experiencing this problem.

Any helpful thoughts from a past experience like this, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raymie

In case anyone reads this and has the same problem as I did, my problem was resolved via the latest updated version of the Baron. I was using an old version, v.1.5. Now I can enjoy the latest version of this lovely twin and the updated avionics package.

Raymie