Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

RealAir DUKEB60V2 & FLT1 GTN 750

Hello:

Are you able to integrate the Flight1 GTN 750 into the RealAir Duke B60 V2?  Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

If you own both then there is full integration provided by the install and configuration programs that come with them.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I believe that only the Turbine Duke V2 includes GTN750 intergration.

Tom

Whoops. I saw v2 and forgot about the normally aspirated B60.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thanks guys!  I read about the product on their website but just wanted to see if anyone found a means to add the 750.

Have a good one.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

We will be beginning work on GTN integration for the piston Duke B60 after we've released the Legacy V2 for FSX and P3d V3/3.1, which should be very soon.

Best Wishes,

Rob - RealAir Simulations

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

We will be beginning work on GTN integration for the piston Duke B60 after we've released the Legacy V2 for FSX and P3d V3/3.1, which should be very soon.

Best Wishes,

Good to hear!

Bill

Best Wishes,

Hi Rob:

Just wanted to take the opportunity to pass along a "well done" to you guys. The Duke is among the finest aircraft I have ever owned. You guys have the Q/A that should be the model for the industry.

Thanks for your great work.

EVERY simulationproduct from these gentlemen is outstanding.

EVERYtime a joy flying them, especially the TurbineDuke.

So, what more can I say ?

Please continue the good work and thanks a lot so far.

Ben Rikken

Best Wishes,

By the way, do you plan to make a new aircraft after the Legacy V2? Thanks.

Real Deraps

What is the difference (primarily the performance difference) between the Turbine Duke & the Duke B60?

• Upvote 1

Aaron Ortega

Think of a NASA rocket on a coke can.  That's the turbine duke.  The think can climb out at 4k fpm.  It's a beast.  In cruise the throttle really needs to get pulled back.  The short field takeoff abilities are wicked and with a turbine you have beta so you can stop very quickly as well.  It's pretty night and day.  You just have to stay on top of torque and airspeed so you don't tear you wings off or burn out an engine.

What is the difference (primarily the performance difference) between the Turbine Duke & the Duke B60?

The Turbine Duke is arguably the best GA aircraft available for FSX and I can recommend it without reservation - beautiful model both inside and out, great sounds, very realistic systems replication, accurate flight dynamics and, as Cargoguy says, an amazing performance. That said, the B60 is not far behind in terms of modelling, sound, systems and flight dynamics but, being a piston, as you would expect, it has not got the performance of the Turbine Duke. You would not regret purchasing either one however.

Get them both. It's worth it.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049