Sign in to follow this  
morten7741

ORBX Gloal lights not working

Hello, I've been having ORBX Global for some days now, and I loaded my aircraft in the night and saw that the vector road lights didn't work and I don't have any idea at all. I have Prepar3d V3.1 Thanks

Hello Morten, Welcome to the Forums,  based on the information you have given.  I would first confirm you have them switched on.  Go to your FTX Central Control panel, Go to settings bottom left, Click General and confirm you have the box checked.  

Also did you Install the latest Orbtx Libraries   

Thanks! Yes, I do have the 'use vector road lights' ticked but I don't think I have the newest Orbx libraries installed, so im just going to try that, thanks

Thank you so much! Installing the new libraries actually worked! And I got to update Objectflow.. Thanks

Great stuff, yes the Orbtx Libraries has updates for FTX Central.