Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Dreier

Another question about the GTN 750

I've already asked this question about the Hawker 850XP which was kindly answered.

How do you enable the ILS approach using the Flilght1 GTN 750 on the Phenom 300?  What are the steps necessary to see the localizer and glideslope on the PFD?  Thanks....

BTW, I'm sorry for being so stupid on this, but I just can't seem to figure the logic out.  This is after many circuits around the pattern attempting to get it figured out.

First you tune the NAV1 radio to the ILS frequency.

Then, you switch the CDI source on the PFD to VOR1.

Bottom middle button on the PFD.

(The GTN should follow and switch to VLOC).

Bert

I also purchased the GTN 750 this evening and would like to install it into the Phenom as well.

Regards!

Wait till you see the difference when you put in the 750 Chuck 

I also purchased the GTN 750 this evening and would like to install it into the Phenom as well.

Regards!

Send Bert a PM with your email address, state for which aircraft. (because he has plenty)

Hint: place your mouse over his name or click Bert Pieke and choose PM this member.

Bert,

I just have to Thank You for first coming up with the update for installing the GT750 in the Phenom 300, and all the help you have given me in my installing it.  Just the changes in the Autopilot would have made the effort worthwhile.  I was just able to set the 300 on a parking spot and open it up.  What a beautiful sight to see the 750.  I went ahead and opened it, and was very happy to see it WORKED!  I'm really anxious to fly it, but unfortunately I need to get outside and have something to show for my day before my wife gets home from her Quilting Class.  I was never so happy to have her tell me she would be gone all day.  So, I learned a lot from this exercise, and again wish to offer my appreciation for your efforts and help.  My only wish is Carenado would hire you to tweak their software before they publish it.  Mike