Sign in to follow this  
Goldstar Textures

Alaska Airlines 2016 New Colours for the PMDG 737

Is this what you mean ?  I did some 900s adding that exit. You can find them in the AVSIM library, you're welcome to use anything useful.

PurpleSky.jpg

Jerry- I think all of Alaska planes have the eyebrow windows filled in.. Apperantly pilots complained about the lighting problems it caused

Hi Peter,

I see this is an old post.  Talking to my son-in-law, a line pilot with Alaska.  He said the newer planes, [ngx] do not have the eyebrow windows. He thought the -400's did have the eyebrows. Boeing, eliminated  them for cost, noise savings, as no one really used them. I liked them myself when I was flying the 400.

Jerry Friz

Thats awesome! Living in the PNW I see Alaska all the time! TBH I'm still on the fence with the new livery, although the troop salute one is awesome and the Virgin America hybrid is pretty cool!

Great as always Alex!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Aidan,

If you know where you found it, let me know. Is it an Alaska 737 900 ER new colors without any special livery with it? I can do repaints but rather not do one if Goldstar can just modify their existing one.

@Chris Smith I've been driving myself crazy trying to find it online. I wish I could just upload it here. Oh well, so it goes :D

Aidan Hutchison

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, John_Tavendale said:

I did a 900ER in the new livery

Thank you John. Just what I was looking for. ASA added daily flights KSEA, KSFO to KIND last year so it was time to update my Alaska fleet with the new livery.

Please be sure to place aircraft-specific threads in the proper sub-forum.

Kyle Rodgers