Sign in to follow this  
Hark1

Plane not loading at selected airfield

Hi there,

I have a really serious problem with my flightsim.

When I select to load my plane at a certain airport, it unfortunately, does not do that. This happens at a number of my airport with sceneries. For example: I select my plane to load at flytampa tampa. Yet, when it has finished loading, it loads the plane 5 miles from the runway, in a field or in tampa bay. FSX can't understand it, and tries to reload the plane, but it just ends up with a continuous loop of loading in a field or water. Also, when I fly within a 100 mile radius of the airport, fsx refreshs into a new load but on the ground, no matter what my altitude or speed is. However this doesn't happen at night... This happens to a number of my other airports- all flytampoa tpa, and dxb (sometimes), simgiants (free) tenerife north, hawaii photoreal mesh, and some other areas. Just now, I was flying Bristol to tenerife, at FL370, but when I came within 500 miles of tenerife, the fsx reloaded, and the next thing I knew, my plane was in the water.  This problem first arose, back in November, when I installed Flytampa tampa.

I really need helpm with this!

Thanks a lot

Harry Karmel

I might try reinstalling flytpa tpa, as there are a lot more sceneries than those. Thanks for the help though!