Sign in to follow this  
Dscho

Which Nav Database uses P2A ?

Hello all,

I am just testing the trial and it looks very promising to me, so that I likely would buy a licence.

But I still have 2 questions:

1. Which navigation database does P2A use - is it possible to use / link to Navigraph?

2. If I buy the current version now, would then be an upgrade to v2 available, or should I wait until v2 is out?

Thank in advance for any hints,

Dscho

P2A is designed to use Navigraph or NavDataPro AIRAC data.  However, Navigraph has not made their data available yet, so at initial launch, on NavDataPro updates will be available.  It will ship with NavDataPro (Aerosoft) cycle 1509 data.

The upgrade to V2 is free for V1 users.  It should be available in a few days.  We are pushing hard to get it out.  See the V2 Beta post pinned at the top of the page for details.

Thanks

Dave

Many thanks Dave,

I wonder where the nav database is stored: inspecting the installation directory of P2A I couldn't see any evidence of a navigation database.

I am asking this, because, while creating a flight plan, some important fixes i.e. an endpoint of a SID (which is available in X-Plane airac cycle 1413) was not found in the P2A database.

For me, there is no hurry with v2, therefore give yourselves time :wink:

Dscho