Sign in to follow this  
gerardolopezb

PMDG 747 COSTS MILLIONS $$$ ACCORDING TO WEBPAGE

WHY IN HEAVEN YOUR 747 SOFTWARE EN STORE SAYS THAT COSTS AROUND 235.000,000 DOLARSOR SO.

ARE YOU OFFERING TO SELL A REAL AIRPLANE OR YOUR SOFTWARE?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY THAT SOFT. BUT I AM AFRAID MY CARD COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT THE CHARGE. YOUR WEBPAGE HAS NO WAY TO COMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH YOU. VERY DISAPPOINTING

The 747 v2 isnt released yet, those are there for the beta testers to get access to the test version and are not meant for sale to customers.

• Upvote 4

Cheers!

Maarten

I can hear the entire team laughing their asses off.

• Upvote 6

WHY IN HEAVEN YOUR 747 SOFTWARE EN STORE SAYS THAT COSTS AROUND 235.000,000 DOLARSOR SO.

ARE YOU OFFERING TO SELL A REAL AIRPLANE OR YOUR SOFTWARE?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY THAT SOFT. BUT I AM AFRAID MY CARD COMPANY DOES NOT ACCEPT THE CHARGE. YOUR WEBPAGE HAS NO WAY TO COMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH YOU. VERY DISAPPOINTING

Don't be so cheap. Ante up the cash. You want to play you gotta pay.

NAX669.png

Thanks. For your answer. Well I tried to buy. I do wanted to pay. I like PMDG products so much. Thank you guys for doing what you do so well. Flight Simulation would be so plane boring and easy without your products. Hey guys from the forum do not blame me for not to know. HEY other areas have errors too or end in ERROR pages. Besides if the 747 v2 is not ready yet the gag has sine sense. But why the regular base soft for 747 has that crazy price too.

Anyway. Like all your customers anxiously waiting for your new release. That is all right you can crucifix me for loving PMDG. So much. And if the PMDG tean is laughing. Great They deserve it. Ohh yea. They do a great Job. ! Have a nice weekend.

Is there a face palm emoticon anywhere?? How can anyone think that it is anything other than a joke? Seriously?

• Upvote 2

David Porrett

C*mon the joke was inserted in my first post. I was been sarcastic: *Are you selling the real airplane or the software?". " I have been trying to buy but I am afraid my card company...

I did thought it was a mistake as several other that there are in PMDG. Some links that go no where. Or does not recognize a username sometimes or says such customer E-mail does not exist. But it does because I do get all PMDG notifications. I m not so rich to even consider that my card will consider to accept the charge. It was a complain too. Have some sense of humor.

PMDG does this always when a addon is short before release.

228mil is the current real price of the 744, and you also don't have to pay that to get access to the beta team.

Like DavidP wrote "How can anyone think that it is anything other than a joke?"

Ahh really that is the price of a real 747 ?. Waow I did not know. Thanks. I did not know either that it is kind of internal joke to do that with prices of a new product. Good to know too. Thanks again..

C*mon the joke was inserted in my first post. I was been sarcastic

Yeah, sure.

David Porrett

Lol just...lol

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Some of you people don't seem to have a very good memory when it comes to PMDG releases.  When PMDG put the real world cost of a plane on the site it means release is very, very close! Just days to weeks in the past anyway

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Thanks petkez. I did not know that. It is the first time I get into the PMDG site looking for software. Good to know. Then soon we can enjoy this new PMDG Genious release.

...only funny until some super-rich f@n boy from UAE or something really buys it and then sues PMDG for delivering a beta version. :wink: