Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Weather settings in FS9 with AS6.5

I have been using AS for years, but could someone kindly just remind me...

I load AS before FS9 and when FS9 is unpaused, AS does its 'stuff'. But how should the options look when you go into the FS9 weather menu? Which option should I see as checked, "Weather Themes"; Real World Weather - Static"; Real World Weather - Updated"; "User Defined Weather"? Or none (in which case, how do I get none checked)?

It seems to me that I am getting weather set by FS9 rather than AS (which downloads real-world weather at intervals), though I may be wrong....

FS9 Weather should not be the primary choice. Selecting FS9 Weather overrides ASN.

..please disregard my post.

No, I am not 'choosing' it, unless actually opening up the menu does that. Normally I never do, but I seemed to be getting odd weather for AS, and I just wondered if somehow FS was reading the FS9 selection rather than AS. The button is on 'User Defined', which is where I think it should be - but if I make any change there, then that will override AS (I assume).