Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

T2G Hong Kong on P3Dv3?

Is anyone using this in V3?  I've read a comment about is causing CTD, so just checking in to see whether this is a general issue or a user specific issue.  I understand it still hasn't been updated for V3 but I've managed to install OTHH without any issues.

I have it installed and working on my setup. There was a little head scratching and searching the net but it wasn't that hard to get it working. My biggest issue was that there was no airport lights what so ever, and I was running an older driver 344. or some where around there from early last year. After updating to the latest nvidia driver, bingo I had lights. I wish I could remember if there was any other tricks. If you get stuck give us a shout.

It is definitely a step up from the imaginesim VHHH. Very happy with it.

Hayden Chapman

I made a RPLL-VHHH in P3Dv3 (PMDG777) even with Flytampa VHHX installed as well and had no issues so far beside some flickering buildings at VHHH.

If anyone know how to deal with flickering buildings in general i would be happy to know about it. I do have other airports as well like FSDT and FB with some flickering. Even EKCH is now starting to flicker(A section)

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Thanks.  I'll try the LM method.

How do you go about installing VHHH into V3.  I went and downloaded the installer but no option for V3.

Any help would be great,

Thanks,

William Coade

Works fine here. I think I just selected the p3dv2 option and then changed the directory to my p3dv3 location then added it manually to the scenery.cfg file...but i'm going from memory.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Never had VHHH.  Is there an approach available these days...in Navigraph or the PMDG airport database?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Never had VHHH.  Is there an approach available these days...in Navigraph or the PMDG airport database?

Taxi2Gate's version is the newer Hong Kong airport. You're confusing it with Kai Tak (FlyTampa) which is the disused one.

Nikos Pap