Sign in to follow this  
fleendo

Updates for CD/DVD customers problem

Hello,

I think, since a year Im waiting for the PMDG 777 updates for CD/DVD customers. But you guys are still telling me the following:

"This update is not yet available.  We are working on a solution for CD/DVD customers"

Please I just want to update my PMDG 777 box version. How much time do you guys still need??

Patrick

Patrick Helzer

Please I just want to update my PMDG 777 box version. How much time do you guys still need??

Download the full installer from Aerosoft - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VeHTMAAIFIMWlq1TPkmx2Mw3lpreY3j0VMJBF3Ohl%2BytghzuIlUvqyIbhc4Q9EB61Q3Ilv95LbC6qQrHAhUl3KNxmStajwL1. Uninstall your existing version and install the new version. Run the OC prior to uninstall and after install. You will need you key number from the DVD case.

First and last name in all PMDG Forums - http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/.

Download the full installer from Aerosoft - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=VeHTMAAIFIMWlq1TPkmx2Mw3lpreY3j0VMJBF3Ohl%2BytghzuIlUvqyIbhc4Q9EB61Q3Ilv95LbC6qQrHAhUl3KNxmStajwL1. Uninstall your existing version and install the new version. Run the OC prior to uninstall and after install. You will need you key number from the DVD case.

First and last name in all PMDG Forums - http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/.

Thats just for the Boeing 777-200LR and Freighter. There are updates for the 777-300ER too which I need.

Patrick Helzer

Thats just for the Boeing 777-200LR and Freighter. There are updates for the 777-300ER too which I need.

If you bought the 300ER from Aerosoft, file a ticket with them at the link Michael gave you.  If you bought it from PMDG you should be able to download it from your account there.  You download the entire installation file, not an update.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

If you bought the 300ER from Aerosoft, file a ticket with them at the link Michael gave you.  If you bought it from PMDG you should be able to download it from your account there.  You download the entire installation file, not an update.

Mike

Allright thanks! I downloaded the latest version of the 300ER from PMDG but when I wanted to install it they ask me if I want to "Repair" or "Remove" it?? I just want to install this version.

Patrick Helzer

Allright thanks! I downloaded the latest version of the 300ER from PMDG but when I wanted to install it they ask me if I want to "Repair" or "Remove" it?? I just want to install this version.

It sounds like you have an older version of the 777-300ER installed.  You probably will have to uninstall the 300ER using Control Panel>Uninstall Programs, and then run the 300ER installation file you just downloaded.  Before you uninstall, run the Operations Center so you don't lose your installed liveries. 

If you have the current version of the 777-200LR, that should be enough.  But if you have an older version, you will have to uninstall it as well.  Check versions in the Operation Center.  The correct order is:

run Operations Center to preserve installed liveries

uninstall 300ER

uninstall 200LR if necessary (not version 1.10.7025)

install new version of 200LR (if you had to uninstall older version)

install newly downloaded version of 300ER

run Op Center to reinstall liveries.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

When updating, please uninstall your existing version from the Windows Control Panel before installing new version.  Your liveries and settings will be saved if you first run the OC before the uninstall, just open an close it to make sure its cache is up to date. All very easy.

Edit:  Hello Mike. Didn't see you.

Dan Downs KCRP