Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

Wilco Falcon 7x

The Wilco Falcon 7x appears tp be released.

Not expecting a lot, but, maybe someone will bite and report back surprising news . . .

Joe Lorenc

FMS Based on default FSX GPS.........just slightly disappointing [/sarcasm]

DB

I'm so scared of Wilco i'm not even opening the page to prevent my brain from doing something i might (probably will) regret later.

FMS based on GPS eh? How about that for accuracy :P

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Not touching that one.  

But I really really really want a proper (or even half decent) long range business jet!  We need someone to bite the bullet on this one and report back!  :Big Grin:

That said....I found a deeply buried mod on an external forum that turns the NGX into a BBJ 1/2.....so maybe I'll just stick with that and forego my 4000ft runways.

But I really really really want a proper (or even half decent) long range business jet!  We need someone to bite the bullet on this one and report back!  :Big Grin:

That said....I found a deeply buried mod on an external forum that turns the NGX into a BBJ 1/2.....so maybe I'll just stick with that and forego my 4000ft runways.

Why not you??????

Just checked the huge displays on the screenshots and realized, that Wilco not even managed that the content shown on those screens is not squeezed. Looks rather ridiculous to see all those roses looking like an egg instead of being properly circular... Definitely a no-go for me.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

FMS Based on default FSX GPS

Further down the product page, it says 'Navigraph Compatible'. Not sure what that means but it could be some kind of good news.

Why not you??????

I'm more of a politician.....do as I say, not as I do  :Devil:

I may bite the bullet, give me time until after the sundowner :-)

Hans

I may bite the bullet, give me time until after the sundowner :-)

You're my hero

I'm more of a politician.....do as I say, not as I do  :Devil:

LOL!

If it ain't PMDG, then I ain't P.A.Y.I.N.G

If it ain't PMDG, then I ain't P.A.Y.I.N.G

Strict principles, but if I waited until PMDG designs my favorite aircraft I'd be too old to operate a phone. Too bad that they didn't even try to model the EASy II Avionics. 

• Upvote 1

Hans

Link

http://www.wilcopub.com/simulator-add-on/falcon-7x-fsx-p3d-6867.html

If I wasn't in the process of selling my house id be a poor soul to try this haha

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |