Sign in to follow this  
Dragn

Aero Commander throws "End Flight" screen after 10 seconds

Hi all,

Huge fan of the Aero Commander and just saw it for sale.  Downloaded today and installed to FSX, P3Dv2 and P3Dv3.  In all sims when I select the Commander it is not running.  While trying to figure out the start sequence I get the "End Flight" box that pops up. This is in all 3 sims.   I can click on "continue flying" but it pops back up after another 8- 10 seconds.  No other aircraft in my sims behaves this way.   Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob

Robert Abernathy

Rob,

Not really sure why you have both versions of P3D installed.  In any event, I have FSX Steam as well as P3Dv3 and I haven't had any issues whatsoever with the Commander.  Go to your control panel and uninstall  all versions from your hard drive.  Do a system restart.  Then go to the Carenado website and download a new Exe and install it into only your P3Dv3.  It should work just fine at that point.  If not, contact Carenado.  

Rob,

Not really sure why you have both versions of P3D installed.  In any event, I have FSX Steam as well as P3Dv3 and I haven't had any issues whatsoever with the Commander.  Go to your control panel and uninstall  all versions from your hard drive.  Do a system restart.  Then go to the Carenado website and download a new Exe and install it into only your P3Dv3.  It should work just fine at that point.  If not, contact Carenado.  

Thanks Gary.  I finally figured it out.  I had a non default aircraft in my startup scenario.  The Commander didn't like that for some reason.  I changed to a default aircraft and saved that flight as default.  No more issues with the Commander...pheeew.

Reason I have P3Dv2 and v3 both installed is for beta testing ORBX products.  Otherwise I would most likely uninstall P3Dv3 and also FSX.

Robert Abernathy