Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

FlightSimLabs A320 - Release Very Soon!

Hi! Folks,

I think that FlightSimLabs A320 will be release in July, 2016. The prove is Navigraph already released Airac cycle 1607 as below:

b8rbc2.jpg

Bad news no P3D version yet, only FSX  and FSX:SE.

:smile:

• Upvote 2

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I  believe  it  when i  actually released,  no news  on the  actual fslab  forum as of  yet

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'll be curious about how it compares to the Aerosoft one.  I'm sure it will be better but in what ways?  Looking forward to reviews.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yea  be  interesting  when it  comes  out,  suppose it be  like  comparing  the  ifly737  to  pmdg 737 ngx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hope so!

But to be fair, Navigraph having that format listed could just be one entry on FSL's project plan, that may still have another 3 months of milestones to achieve before release.

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

I'll be curious about how it compares to the Aerosoft one. I'm sure it will be better but in what ways?

The FSL version will be more of a "study sim" featuring failures, abnormal operations, etc., just like what PMDG do. We're as the Aerosoft Bus is set up for "normal" operations with no failures and perhaps not 100% system functionality. Not to say that the FSL will have 100% system functionality either due to the confines of it being a desk top sim, but it will be more in depth than the Aerosoft version.

I don't own the Aerosoft Bus and don't have any interest in either since I'm not an Airbus fan, but from what I've read, those are the main differences.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

We're as the Aerosoft Bus is set up for "normal" operations with no failures and perhaps not 100% system functionality.

Yeah, Aerosoft calls it 'lite'.  I fly it and think "this is lite?"  There are no GA aircraft that I'm aware of with that much system depth.  Navigraph, functional FMS, fully functional autopilot, great framerates...no crashes, no ugly graphics, fully LINDA/FSUIPC compatible.  The closest you could get is the 70 year old A2A PA24 or the RealAir offerings.  Would it be misguided to ask them to package all that code into a rock-solid modern GA aircraft?

• Upvote 3

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Yeah, Aerosoft calls it 'lite'. I fly it and think "this is lite?" There are no GA aircraft that I'm aware of with that much system depth. Navigraph, functional FMS, fully functional autopilot, great framerates...no crashes, no ugly graphics, fully LINDA/FSUIPC compatible. The closest you could get is the 70 year old A2A PA24 or the RealAir offerings. Would it be misguided to ask them to package all that code into a rock-solid modern GA aircraft?

The aerosoft bus does not fly like a real bus, FSL claims theirs flies like a real bus not only In normal law but alt and abnormal alt as well. This would be why the FSL bus took 6 years to develop.

It also appears that FSL created their own ground modeling outside the sim for realistic taxi, single engine taxi,T/O run and rollout behavior.

The FSL bus comes with a much better lighting system and ASN WXR.

That is just a couple of differences, long story short if accuracy matters then you want the FSL bus

• Upvote 2

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Yeah, Aerosoft calls it 'lite'. I fly it and think "this is lite?" There are no GA aircraft that I'm aware of with that much system depth. Navigraph, functional FMS, fully functional autopilot, great framerates...no crashes, no ugly graphics, fully LINDA/FSUIPC compatible. The closest you could get is the 70 year old A2A PA24 or the RealAir offerings. Would it be misguided to ask them to package all that code into a rock-solid modern GA aircraft?

2 things...

First, you have never seen that amount of coding and systems work in a GA airplane because the amount of systems in a GA airplane is far less than what's in an airbus.

Secondly, to answer you last question....just read my first paragraph. Two vastly different types of airplanes. If you flew the pmdg 737 or 777, you would go to the airbus and immediately know it is a "lite" product.

• Upvote 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

If you flew the pmdg 737 or 777, you would go to the airbus and immediately know it is a "lite" product.

It's the stark difference with what's offered in GA that I was referring to.  It's almost a desert.  Nothing even comes close to what we have in the 737s, 777, 747s, Q400, A3xx, DC10, and even more.  If you do get a Nav system in a GA it'll likely cause a CTD, horrible framerates or both.  If you got a Nav system with the functionality of the Aerosoft A320 in a GA you'd think 'holy crap!...Navigraph too?!...working FLC?!...VNAV?!...great framerates?!...no crashing?!'  It'd be a whole new world.

Gregg Seipp

I'll be curious about how it compares to the Aerosoft one.  I'm sure it will be better but in what ways?  Looking forward to reviews.

Proper engine/aircraft performance at last!

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

It's the stark difference with what's offered in GA that I was referring to.  It's almost a desert.  Nothing even comes close to what we have in the 737s, 777, 747s, Q400, A3xx, DC10, and even more.  If you do get a Nav system in a GA it'll likely cause a CTD, horrible framerates or both.  If you got a Nav system with the functionality of the Aerosoft A320 in a GA you'd think 'holy crap!...Navigraph too?!...working FLC?!...VNAV?!...great framerates?!...no crashing?!'  It'd be a whole new world.

I agree with you! It's startling to see the issues which you just mentioned plague GA airplanes. My biggest gripe is that the developers seem to only concentrate on the exterior and interior visual models the most while sorely sacrificing the systems and fee modelling.

I woukd love to have some solid biz jets to the pmdg standard. I'm tired of Caren adds offerings. I gave up on them awhile ago because of seeing all the negative reviews.

• Upvote 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Great.... I realistically will not expect to see the P3D version until 2017 at the earliest.

• Upvote 2

Eric 

I agree with you! It's startling to see the issues which you just mentioned plague GA airplanes. My biggest gripe is that the developers seem to only concentrate on the exterior and interior visual models the most while sorely sacrificing the systems and fee modelling.

I woukd love to have some solid biz jets to the pmdg standard. I'm tired of Caren adds offerings. I gave up on them awhile ago because of seeing all the negative reviews.

I stick with GA and biz jet developers that produce high quality realism. A2A. RealAir. Eaglesoft. I have heard good things about FlySimWare. Other developers are eye candy only.