Sign in to follow this  
bpcw001

Again good stuff coming to the Lear 35 with version 2.6

Flysimware have updated their site

http://www.flysimware.com/website/LEARJET_35A_UPDATES.html

telling us about the upcoming 2.6 version.

Fine stuff, most welcome. Good to see that the Lear is stil receiving the developers' attention. It's a great addon and I find myself flying nothing else lately. So addictive. Maybe that's why I have become picky about it.

Hence,I am missing a word about fixing the out- of- sync main/standby altimeter kohlsman setting and the non-working pressurization cabin climb/descend rate indication.

Dave P. Woycek

I noticed with ver 2.6, the green Windshield Heat annunciator light is on when the switch is off, and goes off when the switch is on. That seems backwards to me?? The windshield heater makes quite a racket, so I leave if off unless needed, which means the green light will usually be on. I believe the Windshield Heat light was off when the switch was off in ver 2.5.

Thanks for the continued support/updates Flysimware.

Al

I checked the download from the use store and it's the 2.6 version, guess it's out!

It's out?!? Well, I've got to wait for Simmarket to update the download.

I noticed with ver 2.6, the green Windshield Heat annunciator light is on when the switch is off, and goes off when the switch is on. That seems backwards to me?? The windshield heater makes quite a racket, so I leave if off unless needed, which means the green light will usually be on. I believe the Windshield Heat light was off when the switch was off in ver 2.5.

Thanks for the continued support/updates Flysimware.

Al

Sounds like a small inverted logic bug.

My thanks also go out to the Flysimware guys for supporting the Lear 35 addon that gives me so much of a good time with flight simulation.

Dave P. Woycek

Sounds like a small inverted logic bug.

I hadn't noticed that, I just assumed it was dark cockpit theory. It's SOP for bigger bizjets to turn on windshield heat before takeoff,

My thanks also go out to the Flysimware guys for supporting the Lear 35 addon that gives me so much of a good time with flight simulation.

Agreed, this is one of my current favorites.  I just recently added the FSFX immersion pack, totally worth it.  And if you haven't gotten the REX radar yet, its also well worth it!

Agreed, this is one of my current favorites.  I just recently added the FSFX immersion pack, totally worth it.  And if you haven't gotten the REX radar yet, its also well worth it!

Got the rex radar already. Also flying with theF1's  GTN 750.

Like I said before. The Lear 35 is currently the only addon I am flying, and as things go, it is likely to stay that way.

A superb package which perfectly meets my simulation needs.

Dave P. Woycek

A superb package which perfectly meets my simulation needs

It's really the only systems heavy bizjet until the new offerings from Eaglesoft come along. Even then it's still got that vintage appeal! And the continued support and evolution is amazing.

I hadn't noticed that, I just assumed it was dark cockpit theory. It's SOP for bigger bizjets to turn on windshield heat before takeoff,

But if the procedure called for turning on the windshield heat as part of the SOP, wouldn't the light be yellow or red instead of green?

Dave P. Woycek

Hi.  I just downloaded 2.6.  Do I need to uninstall 2.5 before I install 2.6?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Smith

System: i9-9900K@5.0GHz., ASUS Maximus XI Hero MB, 32 GB 3200 Hyper-X RAM, Corsair HX1000i PSU, Cooler Master ML360R RGB, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3, (2) Samsung 860 500GB SSD for Windows 10 Pro and sim, (2) M.2 NVMe 2TB, (2) WD Black 4TB HD for data, Samsung 65" 4K curved monitor @ 30Hz. (Currently running VSync, TB , Unlimited),YOKO+ yoke, VF TQ6+,TPR pedals, Logitech Multi, Switch, and Radio Panels

Software:  P3Dv4.5HF3 Pro, Ultimate Traffic Live, ASP3D, ASCA, ORBX, Fly Tampa, GSX/GSX2, PMDG, A2A, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado, Majestic.

On other computer: P3D v3.2.3, My Traffic 6.0a, PMDG, ORBX, A2A, Captain Sim , iFly, Flight 1, Flysimware, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado

Yes you do. Go to programs/flysimware/Lear - and that is uninstall button.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Thanks, Dean.  I was thinking so, but wasn't sure.

Jeff

Jeff Smith

System: i9-9900K@5.0GHz., ASUS Maximus XI Hero MB, 32 GB 3200 Hyper-X RAM, Corsair HX1000i PSU, Cooler Master ML360R RGB, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3, (2) Samsung 860 500GB SSD for Windows 10 Pro and sim, (2) M.2 NVMe 2TB, (2) WD Black 4TB HD for data, Samsung 65" 4K curved monitor @ 30Hz. (Currently running VSync, TB , Unlimited),YOKO+ yoke, VF TQ6+,TPR pedals, Logitech Multi, Switch, and Radio Panels

Software:  P3Dv4.5HF3 Pro, Ultimate Traffic Live, ASP3D, ASCA, ORBX, Fly Tampa, GSX/GSX2, PMDG, A2A, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado, Majestic.

On other computer: P3D v3.2.3, My Traffic 6.0a, PMDG, ORBX, A2A, Captain Sim , iFly, Flight 1, Flysimware, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado

Got the Milviz radar but its not working, days "MV_WMX.dll incompatible with sim"(lastest PD3version, now following ticket from RX support). If you guys know a fix for this let me know....txs

About the lear update, i always felt i made one of my best investments, since bought ive flown 350.8 hours/144 flights and yes, almost fly this arcft only) - i flew it yesterday...hahaha crazy!

Keep up the good work! ;-)

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

But if the procedure called for turning on the windshield heat as part of the SOP, wouldn't the light be yellow or red instead of green?

Depends on the manufacturer, but generally yes. might be a bug for that reason.

Depends on the manufacturer, but generally yes. might be a bug for that reason.

So, I did some reading in "Flying the Classic Learjet" in order to shed some light on this.

When operating in AUTO mode, the green windshield ann light is indeed supposed to come on. I may cite:

"Placing the system in the automatic mode is accomplished by pulling the IN NORMAL/OUT DEFOG knob out and placing the AUTO-MAN switch in the AUTO position which opens the defog shutoff valve. The green WSHLD HT light on the readout panel will light."

I have not yet tried if it works like this in the new 2.6 version since I got the Simmarket update information only this morning.

It may not be a bug after all, but some great modeling of an intricate Learjet 35A detail :smile:

Dave P. Woycek