Sign in to follow this  
ypaul123

P3D + Oculus Rift + Flyinside Questions

Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone's using the said programs successfully and could share his/her's configuration for smooth operation.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

I would recommend that you use a high resolution within the FlyInside app. There are 4 resolution settings within the Settings tab and in order to reduce jaggies, as well as to view your panel well, the highest two settings would be my recommendation. In terms of in sim settings, unfortunately FlyInside does not support HDR, so that has to be turned off. In order to not have judders, start off with low settings and then increase incrementally to the point where you are satisfied with the performance. Make sure you bind a button to zoom in and out, as well as the magnify feature. These are very useful to help see your controls. Best of luck. Using VR within a flight simulator is quite an experience.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Does switching to the P3D Avatar work with the Oculus so that you can walk around the plane in 3D?

Thanks in advance