Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Aerosoft Airbus A31x/A32x/A330

Can you please add support for these planes as well?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

FSLABS?

Cmon Mark you can do it.

It's looking like a great addon with P3d coming soon. Without your software its simply a no go. So the future of flight simming is in your hands !

Darren, you'll be happy to notice that FSLabs actually incorporates a remote CDU solution from the get go!

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds very promising plus you get a refueling station as well!

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

The Aerosoft Airbus also has native support for this feature.  In fact, I use it frequently on the A318/A319/A320 and A321.

Best wishes everyone.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Ah see that's what you get for not reading the documentation.

Thanks for pointing that out Mark i didn't realise they had incorporated that function. The issue with Aerosoft is that there are no 2d panels. I use a multi monitor setup.

Looking forward to the p3d release.