Sign in to follow this  
Robbie1881

No apply button

Hello all,

I hadn't been on flightsim for about 2 months because of work etc etc....I clicked to update Ftx Central 2 on FTX Central and my antivirus software program said it was a "dangerous" file and cleared it all out.  I went back on to it by clicking on the my desktop icon and it said this program doesn't exist....I turned my antivirus software off and went to reinstall orbx base it all installed correctly, until there was no apply button for orbx base.  I uninstalled orbx base and reinstalled it again but here was still no apply button.

Also there is no size shown for global base in the uninstall program in the control program.

I have a decent running pc and P3D V3 and windows 7 professional

Thx

57927215f1d8e_OrbxProblem.png.b286eb4f7e

After the migration, there is no region switching. The new landclass look up makes it unnecessary.  I assume you have the latest libraries installed. (160708)

Sue