Sign in to follow this  
rstough

REX introduces new pricing structure

REX Simulations is pleased to introduce a new pricing structure on it award-winning weather and texture software.

Shop now at one of the stores below with prices up to 30% off!

(Official) REX Store:
http://store.rexdownload.com/

SimMarket
http://secure.simmarket.com/rex.mhtml

FSPilotShop
http://www.fspilotshop.com/rex-game-studios-m-415.html

FlightSimStore
http://www.flightsimstore.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=123&osCsid=d1rp8ranrsc1joi0k7kcko6dl5

Sim-Planet
http://www.sim-planet.com/en/manufacturers/rex-game-studios.html

Aerosoft
http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_list&s_manufacturer_name=REX Game Studios

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I love their products, but would be happier if they introduced a new UPDATE structure!

I gave up using the stuff I purchased from them a long time ago for the same reason I've given up orbx: confusing installs and updates of installs.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I love their products, but would be happier if they introduced a new UPDATE structure!

I gave up using the stuff I purchased from them a long time ago for the same reason I've given up orbx: confusing installs and updates of installs.

How so Devon?

You open REX, and it advises of an update necessary and downloads it for you. 

If that's difficult, you can always download a new updated version from where you originally purchased it from. 

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

How so Devon?

If that's difficult, you can always download a new updated version from where you originally purchased it from. 

The last time I tried (which I admit was a long while ago) after you downloaded, you then had to look up the update appropriate for your version, and I believe more updates after that (also appropriate for your version) and it involved a lot of back and forth checking version numbers and..... bleah.

Do that a few times during reinstalls when FSX goes belly up and......... eventually I just started only loading a few simple items. Right now I actually use no addons at all in P3D!

Though I almost tried the clouds again.

In fact I've thought about reinstalling a few times, but the memory always made me back away. It would be nice to hear that all of that has changed.

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

In fact I've thought about reinstalling a few times, but the memory always made me back away. It would be nice to hear that all of that has changed.

Tim stated that you can download the latest install form where you originally purchased it from which will have the latest installer without all of the concurring updates or in my case only the last update had to be installed not all of those others so pretty easy 

Rich Sennett

So I've downloaded, and will try again and see what changes the years hath wrought.........

Devons rig

How so Devon?

Tim - I own both REX4 TD and REX Soft Clouds but have neither installed for the same reason Devon stated. I understand they are now combined into a single product but only for those who buy it as a single product. Is there one single download that I can do as an owner of both or is it more complicated?

thanks.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Some great deals from REX.  Thanks!

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I was kind of hoping the brand new Weather Force program with on the fly changes to textures was released.  I guess we have to wait a bit longer!

Thank you for your interest in our new products. We should have more info soon about our new products.

What actually changed with regards to the pricing structure?

We have reduced our prices of most of our products by 30%.

We are there to help anyone who needs it. Just send me an email at: support@rexgamestudios.com. We will be happy to assist you.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com