Sign in to follow this  
mari8it

Engine failure AT v1

Someone have this problem too: I executed the engine failure after v1 as per your dash8 fo training video but when I have to balance fuel it doesn't work the transfer system doesn't do anithing ( correctly setted!! As manual prescribes) ...I'm with p3d v3.2 and dash 1.08c ... Thank you

P.s. It happens utilizing the system panel of the dash enebling engine failures

Hi Mario

I'm afraid you'll have to point this query to the Majestic guys. If you're following the instruction video then it should work as advertised. I would point out that we didn't use the Majestic control panel to fail the engine, but simply pulled the power lever to fuel off at V1 in the video, so maybe the control panel has failed additional items. Again, the Majestic guys are the ones to ask about this, I'm sorry to say.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com