Sign in to follow this  
FredricG

Aircraft is sunken into the ground

So I recently installed FlyTampa's KBOS scenery, and looking around, it is great. There's one problem though: My aircraft is sunken into the ground. There's no better way of explaining it. I don't know if it's the AFCAD's, the FTX Vector elevation fixer, or a corrupt install... What could it be? Here are a few screenshots.

http://prnt.sc/byu2jl

http://prnt.sc/byu3ge

i glanced at my FTX vector tool and it doesn't have a KBOS entry so that's probably not the issue.

there looks like quite a few patches and update files (something about an altitude correction one) mentioned on the FSDT forums maybe check that you have everything up to date with that..

also perhaps verify that it is in the correct order within your scenery library, etc

cheers

-andy crosby

Cue the Jaws theme.

Joking aside, I recently had some elevation and render issues with FlyTampa's Corfu. That was because the installer didn't correctly add all 3 required scenery, it added the airport and the correct libraries but it didn't add the landclass (LC) entry. Normally you just expect two entries, so it doesn't really stand out.

Make sure all the entries are added correctly.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Cue the Jaws theme.

Joking aside, I recently had some elevation and render issues with FlyTampa's Corfu. That was because the installer didn't correctly add all 3 required scenery, it added the airport and the correct libraries but it didn't add the landclass (LC) entry. Normally you just expect two entries, so it doesn't really stand out.

Make sure all the entries are added correctly.

I had to manually install the textures into my scenery library. There are two folders, texture and scenery. I don't know which is supposed to go first.