Sign in to follow this  
Brentp

SDK error

Just purchased 737 reboot. 1st time user of FS2crew but love the concept if I can get it to work. Installed MS flitesim Gold with accelerator. Deleted and re-downloaded FSX + PMDG several times over the past three days. SDK voice and text error on start up.   No light on HD button when pressed but SDK warning voice through headset, other buttons work ok. SDK file is showing in FS2crew config with it's coding. Headset has been installed and voice trained as required. Read the manual several times but unable to get the thing to work properly.  Oh yes, installed in C/flitesim\ as recommended. Not sure where to go to next but appreciate any advice. Hard to lay this out for you but hope this might make some sense?

Brent.

Thank you so much BYork. Sadly I went through all the suggestions you sent, (thank you for the prompt reply by the way)  spent another 12 hours or so uninstalling and reinstalling etc. I appreciate you've done a hell of lot of work setting this up and there's only so much anyone can do to help by sending files and recommendations. I'm at a loss, I've gone over the help files so often and with great care as I really wanted to get this to work. Several clean installs including removing all file names as recommended but still get the SDK error. Keys work partially but obviously there's a heap of missing files. Installed latest SP1D. Definitely FS is loading default trike as I fly it to check then go to new airport with NGX loaded...so many times.  All keys assigned as recommended. Set up config in 2nd panel as suggested, speech is on but doesnt work. I could work with buttons only but that wont connect correctly. SOP2 set and can't change. I'm sure many folks have installed this and are delighted, I will most certainly try again sometime, love the concept. PS, I'm an old real private pilot and love this FS.   regards, brentp.

Thank you so much BYork. Sadly I went through all the suggestions you sent, (thank you for the prompt reply by the way)  spent another 12 hours or so uninstalling and reinstalling etc. I appreciate you've done a hell of lot of work setting this up and there's only so much anyone can do to help by sending files and recommendations. I'm at a loss, I've gone over the help files so often and with great care as I really wanted to get this to work. Several clean installs including removing all file names as recommended but still get the SDK error. Keys work partially but obviously there's a heap of missing files. Installed latest SP1D. Definitely FS is loading default trike as I fly it to check then go to new airport with NGX loaded...so many times.  All keys assigned as recommended. Set up config in 2nd panel as suggested, speech is on but doesnt work. I could work with buttons only but that wont connect correctly. SOP2 set and can't change. I'm sure many folks have installed this and are delighted, I will most certainly try again sometime, love the concept. PS, I'm an old real private pilot and love this FS.   regards, brentp.

Send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

Cheers,

Just purchased FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot and PMDG 777. Installed and enabled both but FS2Crew for the PMDG 777 works perfectly yet I am receiving an SDK error for the 737. The sim tells me that FS2Crew failed to initialize because of an SDK error. I have followed some of the advice above to no avail. Before I go to the extent of deleting and reinstalling the PMDG 737, is it odd that FS2Crew works with one product but not the other when both are on the same PC and only one version of SDK installed?

Any ideas please?

Mike Barrett

Thanks for the reply.

Yes to the FAQ thread except reloading 737NGX. Yes to the System Check which reads yes to everything. Ran PMDG Operations Centre which reads that I have Version 1.10.6461 and am up to date.

Mike Barrett

I would like to offer a really big thank you for the great help Mr York offered in helping me resolve my install issues. He replied immediately to my request for help and was true to his word in assisting me via Teamviewer which enabled him to actually access my PC and make changes to the setup. I have to say I was surprised but delighted he did this as I had spent "days" trying to get this sorted. If anyine reads this, I do recommend you send him a Ticket in help if you get stuck. :hi:

Brentp