Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy Pilot

A great keyboard for flight simming

I just purchased a Cherry LPOS G86-71x400 keyboard and now have 24 working function keys with which I can bind controls plus other keys which can be used once I have figured out the correct scan codes to use.  It comes with a total of 26 blank keys that can be programmed plus their software allows you to change the standard key assignment.

The first things that I did I turn off the caps lock key and move it to a location where I would never hit it by accident again.

This is important,  You must go to their website and download the latest version of their Designer.exe software.

Make sure that you get the correct version.

Google vendors for pricing.  There is a wide range of prices all the way from full retail, almost 300 dollars US to around the 130 dollars that I paid.

This is a commercial grade Point Of Sale keyboard designed for heavy duty use by cashiers and I expect it to last for years.

I am well pleased with my purchase,

Dale